Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chappell Laird

Mary and Betsy: Where are you from?
Chappell Laird: New York, New York,  specifically Soho.
M & B: Why did you come to the University of Mississippi?
CL: It's the only school I got into, I applied to like 10 other schools. But I love it here. I'm a Chi O and have the best friends ever.
M & B: What is your favorite part about the south?
CL: Sweet tea! 
M & B: Oh I can't believe they don't have sweet tea in the north. What's your major?
CL: Southern Studies, the south is a mystery to me and I really enjoy learning more and more about its culture and traditions.
M & B: Do all your friends think you're crazy for coming to the south?
CL: Yes! They crack jokes all the time, they think it's just tractors and hay bales.
Well thanks for talking to us, we're so happy you choose to come to Ole Miss. Hopefully we will get to know you better, now that we have met you!

No comments:

Post a Comment